SMSBF Members have unlimited access to our online forum and the social networking features of the site. Join now to start networking with Southeast Michigans brightest sustainability advocates.
Benefits of Membership
If you choose to become a member of the SMSBF, you will be entitled to:
- Access to our exclusive online forum and social network – network, learn and connect.
- Complimentary SMSBF online business directory listing for members.
- Participate in the monthly meetings and educational programs of the Forum.
- Attend committee and technical work group meetings on a variety of topics and issues.
- Learn best management practices and strategies for enhancing performance.
- Attend an annual conference organized by the Forum.
- Network with a bright and creative group of people who should be able to help you identify new opportunities for your business, products, and services.
In the process, you will also be assuming a leadership role among the businesses of Southeast Michigan in this area of such vital importance to the future of our region, its economy, and its people.
Annual Membership Fee
Membership renews are now handled online. If you are a current SMSBF member please complete the online registration process to renew your membership. Membership payments can be made as a one time annual payment, or we also offer new convenient monthly payment options.
Please follow the “Purchase Memberships” link for options.
|Students per semester (maximum $50 per year)- 1 user account||$25|
|Individuals (without company affiliation) – 1 user account||$100|
(5 student limit per meeting) – 5 user accounts
|University or Government Agency
(2 staff member limit per meeting) – 5 user accounts
|Businesses with 1-10 employees – 5 user accounts||$200|
|Businesses with 11-100 employees – 5 user accounts||$300|
|Businesses with 101+ employees – 10 user accounts||$500|
Need More Reasons to Join SMSBF? Look at The Triple Bottom Line.
The companies that form the Southeastern Michigan Sustainable Business Forum (SMSBF) share the conviction that a bright future for our region, our nation, and our world must be built upon a strong commitment by the business community to the simultaneous pursuit of the “three Es” of the so-called “Triple Bottom Line”:
- Economic Prosperity
- Environmental Quality
- Social Equity
We believe that those firms that learn to understand the critical linkages among the “three Es” and to integrate that understanding into their business strategies and operations will be the ones that will master the challenges of the 21st century. These companies will outperform competitors who do not train their attention on the Triple Bottom Line. It’s that simple.