Now in its third year, SMSBF’s Triple Bottom Line Business Leader Award is becoming the most coveted by sustainable business leaders in Detroit and the region.
We are so excited to announce this year’s nominees; they are…
- Aubrey Lopatin, Arbor Teas
- Rebecca Wittekindt, Bee Present Honey
- Romy Kochan, Gingras Global
- Kylee Guenther, Pivot Materials
- Gerry VanAcker, The Detroit Zoological Society
- Ashley Atkinson, Keep Growing Detroit
- Devita Davison, FoodLab Detroit
- Alessandra Carreon, PizzaPlex
Check out the great things these 3BL business leaders are doing to advance sustainable – people, planet, profit – business in Detroit and the region.
And be sure to join SMSBF on Thursday, January 30th for Sustainable Resolutions 2020. The event, which will be held at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History (315 E Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48201) starting at 5:30 pm, is your opportunity to learn who the winner of SMSBF’s Triple Bottom Line Business Leader Award for 2019 will be.